Pincher Creek Credit Union offers a full range of personal lending products including:
Pincher Creek Credit Union provides members with personal loans for any worthwhile purpose. Whether you are looking to buy a new car, pursue educational opportunities, renovate your home, consolidate debt or anything else, Pincher Creek Credit Union can customize a loan that will meet your financial needs and situation. You choose from a variety of terms and payment options to build a custom personal loan specifically for you.
A mortgage from Pincher Creek Credit Union can help you to purchase the home of your dreams.
We offer conventional mortgages up to 80% of the appraised value of your existing or potential residence as well as high ratio, CMHC mortgages up to 95% of the appraised value of your home. We offer amortization periods of up to 25 years with interest terms ranging from 6 months to 5 years. Choose from our open and closed mortgage options and payment frequency options– weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. With all these choices, you’re sure to get a mortgage customized to meet your financial needs and situation.
At Pincher Creek Credit Union, we help you to achieve freedom faster with the 20/20 paydown option. This option enables you to increase your payments by up to 20% or make a lump-sum payment to a maximum of 20% of the original principal on the anniversary date of your mortgage without penalty. It allows you to reduce your mortgage quickly and save interest. Use this loan payment calculator to see just how much a 20% lump sum payment could save you in interest.
Pincher Creek Credit Union does not require a real property report for mortgages saving you some of the traditional expenses of buying a home.
Personal Credit Limit
Get a Pincher Creek Credit Union Personal Credit Limit to help finance life’s little unknowns. With a Personal Credit Limit, you receive a revolving credit line available whenever you need it (up to your credit limit).
Home Equity Loan
With a Home Equity Loan from Pincher Creek Credit Union you can choose a term loan or credit limit, which ever best suits your financial needs and situation.
- Select a term loan with a term of up to 15 years to finance the purchase of large ticket items or if you require an extended term of repayment. You can choose from a fixed or floating interest rate.
- The home equity credit limit is a revolving credit limit with funds available on a ongoing basis. Interest is a floating rate based on prime.
An appraisal or realtor’s opinion letter to determine equity may be required.
Loan & Mortgage Calculators
Try our calculators to help you plan you borrowing needs.
- Calculate the principal and interest amount required to pay off a loan at a specified interest rate and period of time such as an automobile loan.
- Calculate the payment required to amortize a mortgage loan.
- Calculate the savings in interest and time by making a lump sum payment on a loan such as an automobile loan.